Posted on May 26, 2012 by Jacqui Toumbas
When it comes to bridesmaid dresses, the decision is always made by the bride. She gets to choose everything about them including design, style, color and fabric. As you surely imagined, all the colors are available and you will be able to choose from them but there are advantages and disadvantages that should be considered. Some are more popular than others though.
One problem that can appear is finding a perfect dress and not being able to use it due to the fact that the colors that are available do not match the wedding theme. Many brides decide not to buy such dresses as they want everything to match. You do not have to hurry and settle for the second choice because you can always have the dress dyed.
Professional dress dyeing services will help you since they are capable of changing the color of all bridesmaid dresses that you might want to buy. Everything will then match perfectly and the theme of the wedding will not be affected in any way.
Bridesmaid Dresses – Popular Colors To Consider
The most popular colors that are commonly used in the design of bridesmaid dresses are green, blue, yellow, red and pink. Pink is the most common one. Even if these are really popular, there are also different shades associated. Remember this and make sure that the shades are also suitable. Not all colors go well with the others if the right shade is not used.
– Blue bridesmaid dresses are a lot more popular than you might be tempted to believe since it is a groomsmen color. Even so, blue does offer calmness and tranquility and darker blue can emphasize elegance.
– Pink is usually associated with love and romance. The pale pink option offers a high feeling of sweetness and femininity.
– Green dresses offer a sense of feeling renewed. It is a color that is commonly associated with nature, life and spring. Traditionally speaking, green bridesmaid dresses symbolize joy, luck and fertility.
– Some will argue that yellow is a color that symbolizes jealousy but this is not actually the case. This color represents the start of a new life and brings in energy. You can use it in a toned down or bright hue, all based on personal desires.
– We all know what red means. Such bridesmaid dresses scream out heat, warmth, passion and love. If you are looking for a dress that basically promotes intense emotions, this might be the one for you.
The 5 colors that were mentioned above are the most popular ones and they are usually chosen in the design of bridesmaid dresses but this does not actually mean that you need to only consider these. We recommend that you take a look at the theme of your wedding, seriously consider these colors, the dyeing services that can help and then make a decision. It is not at all that hard to find amazing bridesmaid dresses and not even pay much for them.
Ready to buy? You can choose different Bridesmaid Dress colors at davidsbridal.com.